Things Ive learned in Mexico- day nine at sea
Today we spent the day resting and relaxing and watching for whales!
Nothing huge to report!
1. I can take a Tequila shot, if its good Tequila
2. PATRON is not a mexican tequila and is only made in the states.
3. Tequila was first made in the town of Tequila and thats where it got
3. Mr. Cuervo and Mr. Sauza were the first to implement the distilling process of Tequila.
4. One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila…floor, really does seem to be the magic formula.
5. No matter how hard you try you drink the water.
6. The ocean in mexico has the softest beaches and the warmest watet I have ever felt.
7. If you thought you were getting a good deal from one of the vendors then you are being scammed.
8. Doing the exchange rate makes shopping more difficult, but if you just read it in pecos it will freak you out that you are spending 300 for a coke!
9. If you speak Spanish the vendors dont hassle you and you get better service.
10. Sunscreen and hand sanitizer are a must while traveling Mexico!