Posts tagged ‘marriage and love’
My amazing hubby surprised me with this beauty as a back to school gift!
Im becoming a huge Coach bag fan!
01. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
Went on a cruise. It was so amazing!
02. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I dont think that I made a New Years resolution this year, and next years I fully intend to achieve!
03. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not that I can think of, my cousin adopted a baby though!
04. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, My uncle Dan. Miss him. And my Meyah, my baby.
05. What countries did you visit?
United states and Mexico.
06. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A Nursing Degree.
07. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 14th, I married the best man in the world.
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I didnt give up with school, I have worked really really hard to keep it going.
09. What was your biggest failure?
Losing Meyah, I have so many things that I think of as regrets with her. I wish that there was more that I could have done.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a nice ovarian cyst and that led to the discovery of my little fibroid friend.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My Husband. Even when things have been rough he has managed to be on his best. He is amazing.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Pendleton. Just cant believe someone would do those things.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Plane tickets to all of our travel-cations.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My Husband coming home from the sandbox.
16. Compared to this time last year, you are:
Happier, more secure, and way more educated.
17. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Nothing, I think I accomplished everything I set my mind to. Although I wish I had been able to spend more time with my Meyah.
189. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Crying, and missing people.
19. How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?
With my husbands family!
20. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
With my family!
21. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I fell more in love. I fall more in love with him every day.
22. How many one-night stands?
None! Im married!
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Two and a Half Men is always my favorite.
24 Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, still hating on the same person. And feeling sorry for him.
25 What did you want and get?
To go on a cruise!
26. Want and not get?
More time with my hubby
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
I just dont know, I loved so many movies this year!
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
For my birthday my husband came home from Iraq, and we spent the weekend exploring the big city. Then we headed to the beach to stay in a beach house for a couple days! I turned 25, and feel the best I ever have!
39. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If my husband had been able to stay home.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Old navy and white scrubs!
32. What kept you sane?
My friends and family, blogging, and going to the gym.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I love hearing about Angelina Jolie.
34. What was your favorite video game of the year?
35. Who has made the most cameos in your dreams this year?
36. Who did you miss?
For the majority of it I missed my hubby. Still miss Big boy.
37. Who was the best person that you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Your past always has a way of sneaking up on you, and it is just better to face it with patience as possible.
Typically I dont write resolutions but this year I feel there is one in particular that I have a burning desire to achieve.
This year my resolution is to become a better wife to my husband, to learn new ways to love him, and to pick my battles more carefully.
2009 was an amazing year for us as both friends and as a couple. We had some trying times bit mostly we laughed and loved the year away.
2009 was awesome but my resolution is to make 2010 even better!
After spending 11 days at sea and loving the waves rolling back and forth, I am having some difficulty re-integrating into the regular land.
The Hubby swears that I will get my land legs back soon, I cant wait!
The cruise was so much fun, and if it werent for the BIG MOVE coming up then we would have booked another one. I strongly suggest a cruise, strongly!
This was on the beach at Cabo San Lucas….I miss it already!
There is just something magnificent about watching the sun set over the beach. A couple weeks ago while playing in San Diego, Hubby stopped and we ran off to the beach to watch the sunset.
After living in the Northwest for so long there are some smells that remind me of here, the smell after the rain, the smell of water nearby, etc. But after spending the last few weeks in San Diego I can say that there is a particular smell in the air when the sun goes down over the beach.
I think that the beach is my peaceful place. I couldnt imagine living away from it.
I want to come back to Puerto Vallarta! It was a wonderful place to visit!
We went on a tour of the city that included a traditional Mexican Fiesta. It was wonderful to watch the dancing and we even ate some pretty fantastic food!
There were a couple of vendors on the fiesta site, the site was actually this wonderful family owned Tequila distilory. And the vendors included the usual crafts, some artists, and a man who was making handrolled cigars. It was very cool.
The tour was incredibly educational and we learned a ton about Tequila.
We walked around the city and grabbed a snack and a drink at Senor Frogs before hopping into a cab and heading back to the ship.
What a fantastic last port, and we still have two days left at sea!
But we’re weird together!
It never ceases to amaze me at how wonderful my husband is. I mentioned in a long and whining post about my miserable moment from the other day, well I of course told him about it. And what did he say….
“Ive got your back, I love you, Im in this with you”
Isnt that the sweetest thing? I cried. And then I stopped and thanked God for my wonderful Hubby, and then I cried again.
Gosh I miss him so much……how much longer until its December?
I want to thank you for being such a hero. Thank you for showing me what it means to be so patriotic! I adore you!
I love getting to talk to you and create so many wonderful memories. I love getting to plan for our future together!
I miss you like crazy!
Thank you for being so supportive of me through school. I cant wait to be done so we can start with all of our big plans!
We are almost done with the first year honey!! We’ve almost done it!!
5 weeks and we are half wsy throygh this adventure!
I love you,
– Post From My iPhone